Name of company
Andy's Wooden Wonders TM
Terms & Conditions:
- If local delivery/installation is opted for, I can offer payment in the form of a 50% deposit which will enable me to purchase materials and start making your order. - A formal quote will be sent
to you detailing the job requirements/dimensions/price and payment details.
- The remaining 50% will be required upon collection/delivery or installation of your order.
- Full payment is required in advance, which is then full acceptance of the quote details.
- A receipt/invoice will be sent confirming your payment.
- Courier service can be provided at additional cost (Which will be discussed and in agreement with the customer and included in the quote).
General Terms & Conditions.
- The deposit is non-refundable, once materials have been purchased or work has commenced.
- The informal quote provided by such means as, but not limited to social media, email, verbal will be valid for 3 days only.
- The formal quote, which will be sent via email will be valid for 10 days only.
- After the 10 days has expired, the quote will be destroyed, in order to adhere to GDPR.
- Customer agrees to pay remaining balance when order is ready.
- We will keep the customer up-to-date with the progress of the order.
- As with all wood, especially reclaimed wood, there may be splinters. Every care and effort will be afforded to prevent this, but as you can image, it would be totally impossible to prevent
- SAP - (Tree resin) Sap is like the blood of the wood. It is usually thick, sticky and does reside within solid wood. Reclaimed wood will have SAP present and therefore, every effort will be
afforded to prevent SAP leakage, from completed solid wood pieces, however I would be unable to guarantee that there would be no SAP leakage from my hand-made products.
- Colour - All wood will take the colour differently and therefore I will try my best to replicate the colours on the images contained within my website and social media pages, however please note
that an exact match may not be achievable, although every effort will be made to replicate the colour shown.
Andy's Wooden Wonders TM is registered with Information Commisioners Office and is
now, therefore fully Data Protection compliant.